Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 9, 2022

Let Go Let God Honor Feelings

I Honor And Nurture My Tender Feelings.

Today I take some time to become aware of and honor my feelings. If someone’s words or actions have hurt me, I let myself be vulnerable, sharing my pain with someone I trust. If I’m feeling sad, I let my blue feelings wash over me, trusting that my tears will cleanse me and my tender heart will heal. I also honor feelings of happiness and bliss, taking time to notice my soul’s lightness and to feel my heart’s fullness. These feelings fill me and color my experience of the world with brightness and vibrancy. I find God in the spectrum of my feelings. God’s love comforts me in times of sorrow, and God’s joy lifts me in times of cheer. I honor my feelings and feel the presence of God.

Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.—1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment