Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 19, 2022

Let Go Let God In Grace

I Am Gratefully Enfolded In God's Comforting Grace.

As I learn and grow through life, I may fall short at times or make mistakes. Each stumble teaches me how to get up and move on wiser and stronger; every fall includes the grace and mercy needed to rise again. Remembering that God is within every step I take, I relax into divine love and understanding and my indwelling guidance. I am a part of all that is God, created in the image and likeness of divine perfection. I am always worthy of mercy and forgiveness. Even better, it is there before I could even hope for it. Unafraid, I clearly open myself to the guidance that leads me to do my best, trusting that what comes is filled with the guiding grace that will see me through any situation.

Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.—Hebrews 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment