Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 23, 2022

Let Go Let God Eagerly

I Eagerly Welcome The Goodness Of God In All Of Its Glory.

Children are so eager to learn, play, and experience life. They face each new day with expectation and wonder. I can live that way, too, when I reclaim that same eagerness. No matter my age or station in life, I am always and forever a child of God, blessed with a spirit of hope and joy. I face each day with a positive expectation and blissful confidence. I am eager to try new things and approach life with zeal that keeps me engaged and interested in the world around me. Quiet contemplation helps me realize my oneness with God and carry that realization throughout the day. I begin each morning by affirming: I am open and receptive to my good and end each evening with the prayer I am grateful for the blessings in my life. Amen.

Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.—Psalm 51:12

No comments:

Post a Comment