Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 2, 2022

Let Go Let God Trust In Divine Order

I Trust In The Process Of Right Outcomes. 

When I want my crooked road to become straight or my bumpy journey to become smooth, I pray for divine order. While affirming divine order does not specify a desired outcome, it helps me yield to the Divine that is in and through every situation. I remember the apostle Paul wrote how all things work harmoniously toward ultimate good in the presence of love. This beautiful sentiment describes how a simple prayer of divine order works to bring about right and perfect outcomes. Divine awareness is always a part of me, and I align with it through this prayer. My connection with God leads me to the best possible outcome. I release my worries, and I trust in divine order.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment