Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Let Go Let God With Joy

Nothing Will Keep My Joy From Me.

I am a spiritual being. This is true during the lightest times in my life as well as the heaviest. What remains constant throughout all the seasons of life is joy. Like a well that can never run dry, my joy is a wellspring that keeps me anchored in faith and steeped in peace. I am calm, yet filled with positive expectancy, ready to respond to whatever life brings with creativity, compassion, and zeal. My joy and all other aspects of my divine identity have their roots in God. Whether my joy is finding expression as happiness, health, energy, or inner peace, I trust its constancy and its availability. Not subject to the shifting winds of circumstance, I can begin any endeavor with joy. It is my anchor, rooting me in God-centered, faith-filled living.

Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart.—Psalm 32:11

No comments:

Post a Comment