Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Let Go Let God Treasure Life

I Am So Grateful For My Life.

The gift of life is precious and I treasure it. But sometimes it is easy to get so bogged down with day-to-day living that I forget to rejoice in life. No matter my struggles, I refuse to let them overshadow the good in my life or blind me to the magnificence of life around me. The beauty and variety of the natural world fills my senses and makes my heart sing. Today I boldly take my place in the world as a unique expression of life. Fully human and fully divine, I embrace living with energy, enthusiasm, and joy. My positive outlook and attitude make all the difference. My highest, most vibrant life is mine to create with my thoughts and through my faith. I begin each day grateful for the gift of life.

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment