Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 5, 2022

Let Go Let God Refresh

Refreshing My Mind, Body, And Soul Keeps My Heart Light.

Sometimes life seems so busy and I have so many demands on my time that I may feel out of balance. I take this as a signal to take some time away. I might plan a day trip or touch base with a dear friend or family member. I might take a walk and let my thoughts wander as I immerse myself in the beauty around me. Even if I can’t do any of those, I can usually take a few moments for myself wherever I am. I quiet my thoughts. I breathe deeply and affirm the presence of God. I let peace sink deep into my soul and rest there. Nothing but stillness surrounds and enfolds me. When I refresh myself with self-care, I come away recharged and renewed. I give thanks for these restful interludes and the opportunity to engage life with enthusiasm and energy.

It will be a healing for your flesh and a refreshment for your body.—Proverbs 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment