Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 16, 2022

Let Go Let God Soar

I Elevate My Mind To Align With Spirit.

A bird soars high in the sky, majestic in its synchronous movements with the wind. I close my eyes and imagine I, too, am spreading my wings. I hold in mind the image of the bird rising high above the physical plane. I ascend into Spirit, elevating my mind to align with divine truth. Connected in consciousness with God, I soar ever upward. Earthbound, I may behold only what is in front of me, but when I take flight, my perspective shifts to include a bigger picture. From this elevated vantage, I can more easily remember the connection of myself and all beings to God. I rise above limiting beliefs about myself and others and let go of feelings and thoughts that diminish me. I feel light as I ease into the awareness of Spirit, and I soar the way I am meant to.

Who are these that fly like a cloud, and like doves to their windows?—Isaiah 60:8

No comments:

Post a Comment