Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Let Go Let God Provide Insight

My Insight Leads Me On A Deepening Journey Of Spiritual Discovery.

How wonderfully blessed I am to be on a journey of spiritual growth. No matter how much I learn or how much I come to understand, my greatest growth is that which leads me on a path home to myself. As I have traveled my path, I may have felt frustrated or even a little discouraged believing I was not growing in understanding quickly enough. But even if it had occurred more slowly than I wanted, my growth has been happening all along. Little by little, my insight has deepened, awakening me to the truth of my divinity and the power of my spiritual gifts. My insight shows me that I am fully divine, just as I am fully human. I have everything I need to live in the world, and I am everything I could ever need to express the goodness of God.

I have good advice and sound wisdom; I have insight, I have strength.—Proverbs 8:14

No comments:

Post a Comment