Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Pray And Relax Into Divine Possibilities. 

When I pray with others, I gather all my feelings of love, support, compassion, and protection, and I focus on the highest and best outcomes. I visualize the people, places, or situations that concern me, patiently bringing details and feelings clearly into focus. I do not deny present realities, but I reach beyond them to touch the peace and perfection of God as I pray. Then, through the power of concentration, I send my prayerful energy outward. I relax as I yield my worldly concerns about others to God. I trust in divinely inspired outcomes, which so often surpass anything the human mind can imagine. In perfect trust, I say amen.

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but that very Spirit intercedes with sighs too deep for words.—Romans 8:26

No comments:

Post a Comment