Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Let Go Let God Protect

I Am Sheltered In The Protecting Presence Of God.

My home protects me from inhospitable weather, keeping me safe and comfortable. I remain warm and dry as I hear the rain against the windows and see the wind rustle the trees. I don’t fear the coming of harsh weather because I know my home will shelter me. Likewise, I do not fear the conditions of the world because I know I have shelter within God. When the storms of life shake me to my core, I know I can turn within for the safety and security of God. Shaking off the storm, I put my energy on the light and love of Spirit’s ever-present protection. I am covered by the invisible armor of divine love as I practice the presence of God. I have solid footing wherever I go and whatever I do.

Then you will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble.—Proverbs 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment