Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

My Prayers Surround You With Love And Peace.

Whenever someone reaches out to me with a prayer need, I am happy to pray for them. I know I am blessed as I pray with others even as I am sending my blessings to them. In this way, we are all lifted up to a stronger spiritual awareness. Whether the person for whom I pray is known to me or is a stranger, in the same room or in another part of the world, our shared prayer joins us in Spirit. As I pray, I affirm nothing is impossible for the divine presence that is within us all. I am fortunate and so grateful to share the love and peace of God with others in prayer. The more I pray, the more my spiritual connection to the Divine within me grows ever deeper, even as it stretches out far beyond me.

But I have prayed for you that your own faith may not fail.—Luke 22:32

No comments:

Post a Comment