Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Let Go Let God As A Community

My Family And My Community Are My Strength And Support.

I am an individual in the world, but I am also a member of my family and community. The people who know me and the people who raised me have helped shape my understanding of the world and have given me the support I need to take my place in it. They are to me what good soil is to a budding flower. My roots are strong in my community, and I grow tall as I reach for opportunities to use my talents and gifts to the best of my ability. My dreams and my potential are without limit. My community of support knows this; it urges me forward to success and comforts me during times of disappointment. I feel the love of God in their words and actions, and return that love without hesitation. 

If one member suffers, all suffer together with it; if one member is honored, all rejoice together with it.—1 Corinthians 12:26 

No comments:

Post a Comment