Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Let Go Let God Be Comforted

God Is My Solace In Times Of Need. I Am Comforted.

The holidays can be hard for those who are struggling with loss, grief, and sadness. This time of year can feel especially lonely when so many are joyous and celebrations seem to be everywhere. One of the best things I can do is reach out to those who care for me and share what I am going through and how I am feeling. It is an act of loving self-care to seek help and comfort when I need it. I also remember that no matter the time of year or the date on the calendar, God is with me. I am comforted knowing whatever I may be called to face, I need never face it alone. As I move through my low periods, I rely on God’s love, coming to me through the caring words and helping hands of my dear ones. 

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves the crushed in spirit.—Psalm 34:18

No comments:

Post a Comment