Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 18, 2023

Let Go Let God Inspire World Peace

I Walk A Path Of Peace That Blesses The World.

Jesus was called the prince of peace. I honor his life and teachings as I walk in his footsteps and live by his teachings of love, peace, and inclusion. I set my intention to walk my own path of peace by being an ambassador of goodwill and helping to bring about world peace. My words encourage harmony, and my actions inspire peace. As I promote cooperation in my immediate circle, I cause a ripple effect that spreads outward. Beyond my community, I envision the world’s people helping one another and expressing their divine nature of love. I bless the world with prayers of wisdom and love. I hold the vision of people everywhere shining their inner lights and living in harmony. 

For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.—Isaiah 9:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment