Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Let Go Let God Experience Grace

I Am Grateful For The Gift Of Grace.

I experience God’s grace every day. When I reflect upon examples of grace, I remember that it comes to me freely in many ways. I receive grace when my mistakes do not cause the serious repercussions they might have. And when I get an idea through divine guidance, I recognize my prosperity as evidence of God’s good freely flowing into my life. I experience grace in action when a concerning situation turns out far better than I imagined it might. Grace is God’s love in action. Grace does not require me to earn it, nor is it meted out as a reward for good behavior. It is truly a gift. I give thanks for experiences of grace, perhaps recording them in a journal as I remind myself I am always in God’s loving care. 

When he came and saw the grace of God, he rejoiced, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord with steadfast devotion.—Acts 11:23 

No comments:

Post a Comment