Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 8, 2023

Let Go Let God Find Power

I Take Dominion Over My Thoughts And Find My Power.

Sometimes it feels as though I am a bystander on the sidelines of life, that things happen to me and I have no choice other than to accept unfavorable circumstances. But I can choose to empower myself by claiming my divine dominion. My thoughts and words have power. In the past, I may have used that power haphazardly, unaware of my creative ability. As I have grown spiritually, I have come to realize power as one of my divine gifts. I can change my thoughts and replace defeating words with affirmative words of empowerment. Things may happen to me, but life happens through me. I am a divine being with power to create my life experience through my thoughts, words, and actions. 

But to all who received him, who believed in his name, he gave power to become children of God.—John 1:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment