Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 22, 2023

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Release My Concern For Others Through Prayer.

The people for whom I pray are whole and perfect expressions of God, just as I am. We are connected in the great heart of oneness. When thoughts of concern fill my mind, I remember all others have the same spiritual gifts I do. Rather than worry, I let go of any anxious feelings and release those for whom I pray into the care and keeping of the spirit of God within them. As I pray, I free them to experience their highest good and know they are divinely guided. The spiritual protection and healing they seek are already established within them. As I release them to their own wisdom, I am also led along my own perfect path of unfoldment. My prayer of faith is my assurance of right and perfect outcomes, both for them and for me. 

I have prayed for you that your own faith may not fail.—Luke 22:32 

No comments:

Post a Comment