Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Let Go Let God Connect With Protection

I Am Protected By God's Love, Wisdom, Knowledge, And Grace

The love of God protects and surrounds me with a powerful presence and light. As I envision this radiant energy, I feel safe and secure in its enfolding care. I make wise choices and work in the best interest of my soul, taking my guidance from my indwelling divine wisdom. I am one with the all-knowing mind of God, the source of the ever-available knowledge within me. Whatever I need to realize is revealed to me. I know what to do, and I act with confidence. I am connected with the all-protecting grace of God, my bulwark and shield, safeguarding my soul and guiding my way. I act with confidence. My path is made clear and I am guided along my journey in a way that leads to my greatest good. 

The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts; so I am helped.—Psalm 28:7 

No comments:

Post a Comment