Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Let Go Let God Take Time For Self-Care

Guided By The Christ Presence Within, I Take Time To Care For Myself.

I am a spiritual being, a living expression of God. Divine life lives as me. So that I may fully experience the divine qualities that make me who I am, I pay attention. I let the Christ presence within show me how best to care for myself. I care for my body with the right balance of recreation and exercise, restorative sleep and rest, and wholesome nutrition. I nourish my mind with uplifting thoughts and strengthen it through lifelong study and stimulating conversation. I nurture my spiritual life not only through prayer but also by finding the divine presence everywhere I go and in everyone I meet. 

He said to them, “Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.” For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.—Mark 6:31 

No comments:

Post a Comment