Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 11, 2023

Let Go Let God Choose Mindfulness

I Bring My Mindful Attention To Every Moment Of The Day.

So many things can pull my attention away from what I’m choosing to do. I may be tempted to think I am able to multitask and do several things at once. But I am able to do only one thing at a time, and if I try to do too much at once, I will likely feel frazzled and not do any of them especially well. Today I practice mindfulness, giving deep attention to one thing at a time. As I give my full attention to whatever I am doing, time expands and I find I am able to spend my time and attention more efficiently, free from distraction. My mindful attention reminds me of my innate powers of focus and concentration. As a divine being, I am not at the mercy of the demands of the world. I direct my attention mindfully, where and how I choose. 

But all things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment