Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Let Go Let God Practice Nonresistance

Embracing What Is, I Welcome A Life Of Ease And Grace.

Acceptance of people and situations to be exactly as they are gives me peace. Of course, it is human nature to want to be right. But when I don’t like what I see and fight against it, I give power to what I don’t want. What I fight gains might. What I resist, persists. I practice spiritual surrender. I see everything for what it is, accept where I find myself in every moment, and then instead of lamenting Why me? I ask instead, How does this become something that works for me, and how do I learn from it? This simple act of nonresistance helps me leave my struggle behind and find peace. In my acceptance, I am free, unencumbered by anger or resentment. I don’t have to fight to be right. 

Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish by the sword.”—Matthew 26:52

No comments:

Post a Comment