Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 21, 2023

Let Go Let God Shine Brightly

My Inner Light Shines As Bright As The Sun.

The word bright brings the sun to mind. The sun is approximately 93 million miles from the earth, and yet its light still brightens my days. It’s amazing, isn’t it? Even more amazing is the light that shines from within me. My light comes from God, my spiritual source. The closer I bring my awareness to this indwelling divine presence, the brighter my light becomes. Of all the ways I can feel the power of this divine connection, one of the best is to let my light shine brightly so it may lift up and bless others. My bright light shines as I help someone in need. Every time I reach out to another, my light not only shines brightly but grows even stronger. I am happy and grateful to be a bright source that shines with divine light. 

Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the sky.—Daniel 12:3

No comments:

Post a Comment