Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 15, 2023

Let Go Let God Celebrate

I Celebrate My Relationship With God.

So much of life involves being busy. Work and other obligations, even the pursuits I enjoy the most, fill my calendar and my waking hours. Taking time to celebrate, to enjoy myself in the company of family and friends rejuvenates me and helps me relax. Having fun in my lighthearted moments opens me up and brings me happiness. In this space of lightness, I can better feel the presence of God in the smiles and laughter of those with whom I celebrate. Especially at Christmastime, I give myself a rest from my preparations and join in the festivities of the season. When I do this, I can better take to heart the reason for the season: Jesus and the glorious rebirth of the Christ within. 

Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre.—Psalm 149:3

No comments:

Post a Comment