Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, December 1, 2023

Let Go Let God Know Healing

My Body Is A Temple. I Am Healthy Whole And Well.

Healing is both an inner and an outer experience. Inwardly, I care for myself in mind, body, and soul. I focus my thoughts on my breath, being mindful of the full range of my emotions, and by envisioning my body as the holy temple it is. Outwardly, I take action. I seek healing treatments, eat right and exercise, and stay informed about how best to care for my body. My holistic approach helps me take charge of my healing journey. I use my divine gifts to discern my inner wisdom, make wise choices, and know that no matter what is happening with my body, I am always whole. As I partner with God and focus my actions on healing, my body responds. I breathe easier, feel stronger, and know my wholeness. 

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my whole being shall exult in my God.—Isaiah 61:10

No comments:

Post a Comment