Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 23, 2023

Let Go Let God Follow Guidance

With Faith I Follow My Inner Guidance.

When I travel, I observe the road signs that indicate where I might get food, fuel, or a place to rest. They tell me which exit to take when I need to change roads. I may consult a map or GPS for clear directions. When I consider the paths of my life, I also discern signs to follow. Some may come from outer sources like the counsel of a friend or professional, but most trustworthy is my own inner wisdom, a spiritual guidance system that helps me navigate on my journeys through life. I ask the questions of my heart in prayer, open to direction and answers. I affirm that I know what to do and that I have the resources to do it with ease and grace. I follow my guidance with faith, trusting I am moving toward my highest good. 

If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit.—Galatians 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment