Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Let Go Let God Trust Divine Order

I Trust The Timing Of Divine Order.

If I find myself struggling to remain patient, hoping for a quick resolution to a problem or a wished-for result to unfold, I regain my patience remembering divine order is at work. This awareness helps me take a broader perspective and trust divine timing. I need not be passive and merely wait. I tend to my spiritual life, affirming the highest and best result is on its way, affirming my gratitude in all things, and tending to my self-care needs. As I focus my attention on that which I can control, I withdraw my focus on trying to force a result. In that space, wonderful, surprising things can happen. I trust the process of divine order and believe the best outcomes are unfolding in the perfect way at the perfect time. 

Put things in order … agree with one another, live in peace.—2 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment