Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 2, 2023

Let Go Let God Enthusiastically

I Am Passionate And Purposeful.

Enthusiasm is my call from Spirit within to fulfill the promise of my talents and gifts. Following my passion leads me to express my divine nature as only I can. When I feel eager to pursue a dream, when I can’t wait to learn more and do more, it’s likely my divine gift of zeal is nudging me forward and fueling my enthusiasm. When I am divinely inspired, I am wholeheartedly engaged. Through my fervor I am more present and joyful. I become more enthusiastic about life as I not only listen to the guidance from Spirit within but also prioritize walking my spiritual path. As I pursue my passion, doors open, and I walk through them with gratitude. I am in the flow of the Universe. 

But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment