Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Let Go Let God Be A Visionary

I Am Divinely Inspired With Creativity. I Am A Visionary.

In the past I may have been advised to get my head out of the clouds or be less fanciful and more practical. But using my divine gifts of faith and imagination is one of the most useful, practical things I can do. I see myself in the stories of biblical figures whose dreams led to breakthroughs in spiritual understanding. With the clarity of spiritual vision, I use wisdom to discern what is right for my life and will to choose the direction to follow. My gift of order helps me know where to begin, and zeal gives me the spark to get started. Mine is the life of a visionary, a mystic. I pay attention to my dreams and inspirations and act upon them to help my visions become reality. 

The Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, “Ask what I should give you.” And Solomon said, “… Give your servant … an understanding mind to govern your people.”—1 Kings 3:5-6, 9

No comments:

Post a Comment