Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 3, 2024

Let Go Let God Feel Calm

My Calm Demeanor Helps Me Bring The Peace Of God Into The World.

I marvel at people who seem unflappable even under the most agitating circumstances. They meet people and situations with steadiness and serenity, bringing a calm bearing that helps defuse tension. I can learn something important from these special ones. They are not calm because they never encounter troubling situations. They are calm despite them. I want to claim their calmness as my own. I begin by realizing no matter what is happening in my life, I can choose my reaction. I use the affirmation I am calm. I am at peace. I repeat these words aloud and silently until they fill my mind, and I feel calmness permeate my soul. I no longer seek peace because I am peaceful. 

Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.—Matthew 11:28 

No comments:

Post a Comment