Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Let Go Let God Seek Guidance

My Indwelling Guidance Is A Beacon For My Willing Heart And Mind.

A familiar verse of scripture may convey a needed insight. A thought may enter my mind after my daily meditation. A sight or sound in nature may lead to the answer I’m seeking. When I am open to it, divine guidance comes in the way that will be most helpful to my unique understanding. When I am seeking guidance, I prayerfully focus on my question, and then I let it go. I focus on the divine presence within me and all around me. I am at peace, knowing my answer will come in the right way at the perfect time. Divine guidance is my constant blessing. I trust with gratitude I will find the path my guidance has suggested. As I continue, I take each step forward with faith I am moving in the direction of greater and greater fulfillment. 

You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me with honor.—Psalm 73:24

No comments:

Post a Comment