Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Worthy

I Am Worthy And Proud.

Knowing my oneness with God means knowing my worth and that I matter. I will no longer play it small or shrink in fear. This is a new moment, and I courageously embrace all that I am as a unique, divine creation deserving the best life has to offer. I am ready to be seen for who I am. I am proud to speak my truth and be my authentic self. I do not need anyone’s approval to be content and at peace. I let my light shine in a kaleidoscope of brilliant colors. I am a spiritual being, overflowing with divine gifts of life, love, joy, peace, and abundance. I affirm my worth and commit to being a voice for those who have yet to know theirs. I honor God’s light in everyone. 

I hereby command you: Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.—Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment