Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Let Go Let God Remain Willing

With An Eager Heart, I Am Willing To Grow.

My spiritual growth is ongoing. Even when I think I have finally arrived, when God feels close and I have a solid understanding of the world and my place in it, that feeling will be only temporary. Soon I will feel a nudge to go deeper, learn more, and grow even closer to God. Through it all, I remain willing to answer the call of my soul. Even during moments of discontent, I realize I am being called to grow. I am grateful for how I’ve grown. I am also grateful to know I will never finish growing, that there are always going to be opportunities to know God in new, exciting ways. The top of any mountain is the bottom of the next one. I pause in gratitude for how far I’ve come and renew my willingness to keep going. 

Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and sustain in me a willing spirit.—Psalm 51:12

No comments:

Post a Comment