Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 10, 2024

Let Go Let God Wonder

I Live With A Sense Of Wonder.

The world is full of so many wonders. Each day I feel gratitude for the beauty and magnificence that surround me. My heart delights at the feel of a soft breeze and the warm sunlight. I know joy as I listen to birds singing and to the lilt of joyful voices. I am blessed as I savor the flavors of my food, giving thanks for its nourishment. Just as my wonder makes the world a rich and inviting place, it also prompts me to want to know myself as a spiritual being and grow closer to God. I grow in awe of God, the one presence and power in the Universe, as I contemplate the many ways I’ve been blessed. I also feel humbled to use my divine gifts to help others feel the wonder that fills my life. 

You have made known to me the ways of life; you will make me full of gladness with your presence.—Acts 2:28

No comments:

Post a Comment