Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

Praying For Others Brings My Compassion To Life.

When I learn of another’s troubling circumstances, I may feel called to action. It’s natural to want to help, to do what I can to help improve the circumstances of those who are struggling. Before I think of material support I can give, I begin with prayer. Prayer is the best way to bring the love and wisdom of God into any situation. In serenity and confidence I affirm God’s presence and affirm the highest and best outcomes are becoming manifest in the lives of those for whom I pray. Centered in the goodness and grace of God in prayer, I may also do what I can to lend a helping hand, aware the perfect outcome affirmed in prayer may be manifested through me. 

I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment