Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 28, 2024

Let Go, Let God

I Demonstrate My Trust As I Let Go And Let God.

Walking on a windy day, I must push my way through the strong current of air to get where I’m going. But when I walk with the wind at my back, my forward movement is easier, and I feel helped along my path. Letting go and letting God is like walking with the wind behind me. It is trusting that if I make the necessary worldly efforts, I will be met with the help and support I need to keep going. This support may come from surprising sources or in unexpected ways. I feel God at work in these serendipitous happenings, and with gratitude, I accept them as the blessings they are. Letting go and letting God means accepting and acting upon the grace that is always mine. 

With all wisdom and insight he has made known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure that he set forth in Christ.—Ephesians 1:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment