Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 1, 2019

Let Go Let God Create Abundance

I am Part of a Never-Ending Chain of Giving. 

If I make this season of gratitude and giving all about material things, I could feel as if I will never have enough to give. Nothing could be further from the truth! Shifting my thoughts from presents to presence, I find the gifts I have to give reach beyond store-bought trinkets, expanding the hearts of the recipients. I can write notes of love and appreciation to friends and family, share time with causes that touch my heart, embrace those who are lonely, and listen to someone who needs to be heard. Using my divinely inspired imagination, I find there are countless ways I can share support, gratitude, connection, and love. Those who receive are also inspired to give, creating a chain of giving that never ends.

And the Lord your God will make you abundantly prosperous in all your undertakings.—Deuteronomy 30:9

No comments:

Post a Comment