Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Let Go Let God Affirm Divine Order

I Affirm Divine Order in all Situations. 

Beyond my human understanding, there is perfect order to all things in the universe. That means there is more than what may appear on the surface of any situation. My experiences may not always be pleasant, as transitions occur in relationships, in employment, and in life. At times the world and its affairs may seem chaotic, but I remember that God is in all things. Mightier than any situation or circumstance is the irrefutable Truth that sets me free. Affirming divine order helps me know that everything is unfolding in its way and in its time. I shape my thought patterns and belief system according to the infinite intelligence that underlies all things.

In him the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord; in whom you also are built together spiritually into a dwelling place for God.–Ephesians 2:21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment