Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 13, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Blessed

My Life Overflows with Blessings. 

I am blessed with everything I need. Even if I am faced with appearances of lack in the world, I remember God is my source. I am always able to access infinite good through the power of my thoughts, and I feel truly blessed. To experience my blessings even more fully, I joyously share my gifts. My blessings will never run out. I feel grateful for all that I have and affirm I have plenty to share. I volunteer my time, serving others in my community. I see opportunities to offer a smile and share love and kindness. I practice generosity to keep the flow of financial blessings moving through my life. My life overflows with blessings, and I share my blessings with the world.

Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift, is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.–James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment