Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Inspiration

My Inner Light Inspires Me. 

I may find inspiration in words and actions of people I admire, the majesty of nature, or the beauty of art. But that which causes me to feel inspired already exists within me. I can touch my innate inspiration in prayer. As I do, I feel a new clarity lifting my awareness and find my center of receptive peace. My heart grows lighter as I awaken to my inspiration. A glowing radiance gathers and builds within me. Divine ideas rise in my thoughts, leading me to a deep inner knowing. Embracing this moment opens me fully to inspiring thoughts and feelings. I believe I am divinely inspired, and I trust my gifts will make a difference in my life and in the world. I feel grateful for my inspiration and am eager to share that which ignites my passion and purpose.

Everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work.—2 Timothy 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment