Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Unique

I Make a Unique Contribution to the World. 

My spirituality is as unique as I am. I celebrate my soul’s distinctive expression and don’t need to conform to anyone else’s idea of what this should be. I also don’t have to hold on to spiritual ideas I may have outgrown. Instead, I let my uniqueness fully express and make a joyous contribution to the world around me. I resist the urge to look outside myself for validation and recognize that I am more than validated by the presence of God moving in, through, and as me. There is joyous freedom in this realization. I contribute to life with creative energy and zeal all that is unique to me. I feel playful as I awaken to my expressive spirit. I am one of a kind!

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.—Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment