Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 6, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I am Peaceful and Calm as I Let Go and Let God. 

When something is beyond my control or I’m facing a challenge and don’t know what to do, the most productive thing I can do is let it go. I might write down my thoughts and then tear up the paper. Better still, I can take a moment to mentally step away by turning to God within. I concentrate on my breathing and my heartbeat as I feel my oneness with God. In this sacred connection I release all. I envision any problem floating away on a breeze. In this moment, I let go of anxiety. I discover renewed hope and peace rising within my soul. I continue to let go and let God whenever negative thoughts come to mind. I relax, giving thanks for grace and goodness in all its forms.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment