Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

My Indwelling Spiritual Presence Guides My Life. 

It is easy to trust the guidance of my inner wisdom when everything is going well in my life. However, what happens to my faith when storm clouds appear? Releasing my concerns, I open to the spiritual presence within. If I hold worries in my mind and try to solve them myself, I can’t always see the divinely inspired answers that may be right in front of me. Instead, I choose to hold fast to my belief that divine guidance will carry me through uncertain times. Guidance can come in ways that may surprise me. It can come when I least expect it, so I keep my mind open and receptive. The still, small voice inside directs me to my perfect path and inspires me to follow. I know that all is well.

Give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.—Luke 1:79

No comments:

Post a Comment