Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Experience Joy

I Experience Joy Through the Indwelling Spirit. 

Feelings of joy come from good things in life, big and small, from enjoying a cup of coffee to getting a promotion at work. I may believe that I need these external things to feel joy. Yet eternal joy exists within me and does not depend on anyone or anything else. Through my oneness with God, the infinite source of joy is always available to me. Every time I connect with Spirit within, I experience joy. I can choose to experience my connection to God in many ways. I may read scripture, speak affirmations, and use visuals to help me focus on my oneness with God. As I bring a feeling of gratitude into my heart, I know that all good comes from Spirit. I strengthen my awareness of God within and know joy.

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore.–Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment