Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

I Open My Heart as I Pray for Others. 

Affirmative prayer blesses my life and my world. I make time every day to turn away from distractions and busyness and rest in contemplative silence. With deep breaths, I draw from the healing flow of life as I relax my mind and body. I begin by letting go of attachments and worries. When my mind is cleansed and my heart is open, I am ready to pray. I silently affirm my unity with God and with all life. As I focus my awareness on the Christ within, I allow that radiant light to shine forth, uplifting everyone I’m holding in prayer. I pray for my friends, family, and all people with each breath. My prayers bless the world, and I am grateful to be of service in this way.

And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he had prayed for his friends; and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.—Job 42:10

No comments:

Post a Comment