Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Practice Patience

I am Patient and Calm in the Comfort of God's Presence.

Patience may seem elusive to me at times, especially during hectic moments at work or at home or when I feel as if there are not enough hours in the day to do what I need to do. I may feel anxious and stretched too thin. I help myself by taking a deep breath and saying silently or aloud, “Peace fills my soul.” Peace truly does fill my soul, because I am one with the peaceful presence of God. Peace is my true reality, regardless of appearances. I remind myself of this truth throughout the day, pausing for a moment to rest in the presence of God. As I do, I am calm, knowing that the stressful situations I face are temporary moments that will pass. Patience becomes easier as I remember I am not alone. I worry less and relax more as I remain steadfast, patient, and at peace.

Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also rests secure.—Psalm 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment