Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 30, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Free

The Freedom of Spirit is Mine.

I am free to explore who I am as a spiritual being. If I discover limiting beliefs or any feelings of lack or unworthiness, I free myself by releasing those outmoded ways of thinking and feeling. As I do, it becomes easier to let go of judgments of others too. Releasing the past, I am free to make new choices. If I stumble along my journey, I call upon divine wisdom and strength to express myself. I walk a new path and discover my freedom. I am authentic, whole, and worthy. Freedom is a choice that I make thought by thought, day by day. As I release old patterns of thought and behavior, I see each experience as an opportunity to learn and grow. I live fully and freely as my best self.

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.—Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment