Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Let Go Let God Share Kindness

I Flow with Divine Love as I Give and Receive Kindness. 

The word kindness triggers feelings of warmth, connection, and love in my heart. I smile as I recall ways that friends, family members, and others have shown me kindness. I feel again the gratitude and blessing I experienced in those moments. Gratitude, love, and a beautiful awareness of connection fill my heart and mind in a remarkably similar way when I remember kindnesses I’ve shared. The movement of electrons through a wire creates a current, a flow. As kindness moves from person to person, it creates a flow of divine love. Both giving and receiving are essential to this current of love, so I look for opportunities to share acts of kindness. I welcome with a grateful heart the kindness others share with me.

What does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment