Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 27, 2020

Let Go Let God See Prosperity

I am Abundantly Prospered in all Ways. 

Abundance is so much more than money. All the money in the world is of little value if my life is not full of love, joy, and peace. If I do not live a spirit-centered life, do I really feel prosperous? I commit myself to seeing all the ways prosperity touches me. So many everyday blessings can be overlooked. Having enough food to eat, clothes to wear, a place to live, and loved ones around me are all ways I am prospered. I am grateful for the abundance as yet unseen that is even now on its way to me. My life will be enriched with more than I can imagine. I trust in Spirit to provide for me in all ways, and I do my part in prayerful consciousness to create the prosperity I seek.

If they listen, and serve him, they complete their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasantness.—Job 36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment