Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Express Strength

I Embody and Express Spiritual Strength. 

True spiritual strength is different from control or domination, and it is much more powerful. As I consider the many expressions of life, I find that real strength is not brittle or hard, but understanding and compassionate. It does not force its own way but supports the highest good of everyone. No matter my physical or personal circumstances, I have an inner resource, a center of limitless, reliable strength within me. I touch this inner center by envisioning my heart beating with powerful energy and life. As my posture reflects this new awareness of peace and confidence, I feel strong. Moving into my day, I know I have the backing of my universal source of strength and power flowing through my heart.

I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.—Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment